Benefiting Our Community
Ohio Valley is genuinely committed to the health and well-being of our community.
We were founded by local physicians with a mission and vision to provide a superior healthcare experience.
- As an employer, we provide over 200 nursing, technologist and support staff jobs.
- As a local business, we pay federal, state and local taxes, including property and income taxes, which support economic development, our schools and other public services.
- Ohio Valley continues to support the city of Springfield’s downtown revitalization. In addition to our 50,000 square foot hospital and 31,000 square foot Medical Building…we continue to add health care services and new jobs to the heart of our city.
- Ohio Valley’s regional patients and their families patronize area businesses during their visit to Springfield.
- Our physicians and staff dedicate themselves to giving back to the community by volunteering their time and expertise and donating funds to local charities and volunteer groups.
- Over forty non-profit organizations benefit from the generosity and enthusiasm of our doctors and staff, including: the American Cancer Society, Springfield Foundation, Second Harvest Food Bank, Springfield Arts Council, Rocking Horse Community Health Center and many more.